Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Journal of Twinhood-Nursery!!

Back to the to-do list!!! As I posted previously, Noah's Ark became the theme for the nursery. And with a nursery comes FURNITURE!!! It so happened that a nice Amish family owned a baby nursery furniture store in Palmyra. They were more than happy to help us especially since we weren't looking at just one crib but TWO!! And man alive, for choices!!! From mobiles to mattresses to comforter sets to stuffed animals, we knew the store inside and out.

After a few trips to the store, we finally made out decision. Two cribs, one dresser, one changing table/dresser, one blue comforter set and one green comforter set. KA-CHING!!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I love the new look for your blog. I wanted those colors for Baby A's nursery, but I want it to coordinate with Ave's room since he'll be up there with her, so it's going to be brown and turquoise. That's what she picked out. I'm ready to get painting and shopping for sure! But we have some time left so I'm using restraint!