Tuesday, November 04, 2008

My Twin/Sister?


What do you think? Chanda my twin? Auntie comments all the time of how Chanda and I could be twins or at least SISTERS!!! How lucky am I to have such a sweet, funny, beautiful CHANDA in my family!!! We giggle at the same things. I don't get to see her but once or twice a year. This was taken this summer and boy, do I sure miss my tan!!!
Troy Boy or Duvis (my blog, my spelling) is what I call him. Troy Boy has/will always be my kindred spirit cousin. Since he is a MEDIUM, he should already know this....right? The name Duvis was crowned upon Troy as a small boy. He and I would always play at Grandpa and Grandma Cink's place. Singing, playing house, bugging the other two boys, we were always together. Great memories we have and more to come. Just like our visit this summer!! Oh, and I almost forgot, Duvis is married to my Chanda Sister above.
Now, here are the real sisters, can you tell? They really are silly sisters. They call each other Mrs.
What can I say, I fit right in. Aren't those family genes just great???!!!

3 comments:

Eileen said...

Friends and family are awesome! And you do have great genes!!!

Corine said...

Wow!! I feel so special!! What a wonderful job you do. I love you and miss you tons!!!

Corine said...

Wow!! I feel so special!! What a wonderful job you do. I love you and miss you tons!!!