Sunday, November 02, 2008

For The Birds.......

NO" means "NO"...right? But in Smack's world it means NON STOP asking!! Everyday, I want to get a PARAKEET!!! Our answer has been NO! That doesn't set well with Smack. Phone calls, text messages (thank goodness we have unlimited texting)....it is driving me to the point of NUTS!!!

I have shared this saga with my CUBBY at work. Friday late morning, I stepped away from my cubby desk and when I returned a few minutes later, this is WHAT I FOUND!!!

Yes!! My cubby space was invaded by PARAKEETS!!! And on top of that, my cubby buddy thought it would be just HILARIOUS to have my work-friends email HELPFUL tips on PARAKEETS!! From how to train "the bird" to slam dunk a bird basketball to teaching it naughty words, "YOU HAVE NEW MAIL" was continuous!!

Our answer is still NO!! And I am holding my ground for now!!! HAHA!

1 comment:

Less Bark. More Wag. said...

I thought the perfect touch was when Eileen put the Polly photo on your CRACKERS. Lol!