Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ebo and Ruger

It was a hot day on Saturday. Ruger had been given the "OK" to have a bath. He was snipped, snipped a week and a half ago and until the stitches came out, NO, bath!!! After we got home from the vet, I went inside and 10 minutes later, Ebo is yelling from the garage, "MOM, come take our picture!!!" So, I grabbed my camera, headed out to the garage, nearly slipped in the puddles of water in the garage and found the two by the water hose. Ebo had taken a Rubbermaid storage container and FILLED it with water. Or in his eyes, an opportunity to take a dip!!! 10 year olds don't have time to change out of their dry clothes and into their swimming trunks when there is a water hose nearby cuz that would waste too much time. So, I guess you can kill two birds with one stone or should I say WATER!!!


2 comments:

Reeder Family said...

Hey Abby! I love reading your blog, and enjoy keeping up with you and the boys! I miss you guys and hope you are enjoying Texas!!
These pictures are absolutely Precious! I love how Ruger is hugging on his neck! Tell Sawyer and Spencer I said hello!
Take care!
Melissa Reeder

Less Bark. More Wag. said...

Best.pictures. ever!