Monday, January 05, 2009

One Happy Guy!!!

I know I still need to post our holiday fun but for those of you who know what I have been going through for the past months with Ebo and his quest to have QUAKER.....wait no MORE!!










Ebo has been over the moon. I told him Monday night, "I love that you love QUAKER so much!! But I don't need to see him eat every seed!" And I certainly did not think I would EVER find myself standing in front of a bird cage with a teaspoon of blackberries and seeds and literally spoon feed a BIRD!!! But I DID!!! I was beginning to get scared that Quaker wasn't eating enough and would find him on the bottom of the cage with his little claws facing up. He reminded me of Randy on a Christmas Story. The scene where Ralphie and Randy's mom has Randy eat like a little piggie. Mashed potato plate!!! Only with Quaker, it was blackberries and seed mix. Quaker was certainly singing to a different tune after that feast!!!

2 comments:

Eileen said...

OHMYGOSH... his persistence paid off! Ebo looks SO HAPPY!!!

Less Bark. More Wag. said...

You are so cute, Quaker! I hope you start eating better soon.