Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'M BACK!! HAVE YOU MISSED ME?

Let's just call it slacking, book reading, taxi driving, visiting with friends, sleeping, shopping, cleaning, baseball watching (Playoffs) life these past few weeks. I have several posts to share but am waiting for the CALL from Frick and Frack that the football game is over and to come and get them. They are probably soaked to the bone since 5 minutes after dropping them off, it started to pour!! Frick called to say the game was put on hold but not called since no lightning was seen. I just hope that they found shelter under the stands at the stadium.

Smack just made me laugh!! We are watching the Sox and Rays play and he is stretched across one of the chairs, smacking on an oversized piece of Bubble Yum. He slaps his leg (CRACK!!!) and I look at him with OMG! What in the world? He looks at my puzzled and concerned face and says, "MOSQUITO!!" Where does Smack get his material??

3 comments:

Sara said...

I missed you!

Sara said...

And I tagged you!

Eileen said...

SO funny! Keep 'em comin'.