Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I Am IT!!! I have been tagged!!!

Sara has started a mean game of tag. The rules are to list 7 interesting, bizarre, wacky facts or things about yourself. I feel 7 doesn't quite cover my corkiness but I will play by the rules....maybe.

1) I am an 80s FREAK!!! Some of you know this but I CAN'T get enough of it. The boys roll their eyes when I crank the tunes in the van. They have finally caught on to bring their IPODs with earphones along for the ride.

2) I love Diet Coke with LIME!!! Coffee, no way!! There is nothing like cracking an ice cold Diet Coke with LIME in the morning!!! AAHHH.....gulp, gulp!!!

3) I hate cats!! Sorry, cat lovers but I am allergic for one thing. And second, I have this reoccurring dream that they are biting at my hands and feet. I know this means something and I am sure someone out there has a book that can define what THAT is.

4) I am from North Dakota-dontcha know!!! And I DO NOT like the cold or the snow. I know, WHAT?!! come on!!! I guess living in GA and now TX has changed my threshold for the stuff. Yes, the snow is pretty and white. Yes, my perfect Christmas Eve dream is seeing ginormous snow flakes lightly falling to the ground, family arriving with gifts in hand, Christmas music playing in the background, kids laughing and playing (no fighting at ALL), gingerbread cookies waiting to be decorated and a feast to fill our tummies!! But I do not miss having to get the orange extension cord out and hoping that it is long enough to reach the outdoor outlet so that I can connect to the heater block so that in the morning, the car will start. And I do not miss having to bundle up still in my jammies to go out in the AM and with fingers crossed, to start the car 30 minutes before leaving, to crank the defrost and heat!!!

5) My favorite time on the weekend is NAP TIME!!! There is nothing like crawling into my bed, shades drawn, white noise playing and cuddling up!!

6) I love flowers. Any kind!! I love working the soil and reaping the rewards. It is my therapy!!

7) I have small ears!! I think they are the same size as when I was born. I don't look funny but they are small. Having long hair now, tucking my hair behind my ears is a problem. It just won't stay!!!

I will tag others tomorrow, as I need to get to bed!! Oh, and here I go not following the rules...8) I hate my alarm clock!!!!

Suz

Eileen

Karen

1 comment:

Sara said...

Thanks for playing! I don't miss that cold weather either! Snow days, yes. Snow, no.