Friday, May 02, 2008

Saturday....Soccer, Baseball, Baseball, Baseball and Baseball




Crazy describes how Saturday was for the boys and I. Sawyer and I are up and at em and out the door by 6:30 am. Way too early for a Saturday in my book. Sawyer has to be at Keller Middle by 6:50 to ride the bus, get this, two blocks to the High School for soccer tourney!! Our tax dollars at their best!!! Drop him off and head back home. Spencer up and ready to hitch ride with baseball teammate arriving at 8:30am. Ebo and I then get ourselves ready to head to soccer tourney. Drive thru McDonalds for breakfast for him and a hash brown and LARGE diet coke for me. Arrive at soccer game. My first game to watch. And watch, and watch. Soccer is a very long game. Sawyer played all but the last three minutes. He was exhausted!!! Ebo was bored silly!!! Game ended 4/4. Sign Sawyer out with coach so I can get him to baseball tourney 45 minutes away!!! First home to have Sawyer change out of soccer and into baseball uni and get Ebo's baseball stuff too. Drop Ebo off at teammates since his game is at 1 pm. Drop Ebo off!! Hit the highway and Sawyer takes a snooze. Arrive at baseball tourney at 11:45 am. Outlaws lose 6/2. I watch start of next game which is suppose to start at noon. They start late!!! I am to leave at 12:30 to get to Ebo's game which starts at 1 pm. I can't leave til I see both at bat. So I watch, and watch, and watch!! 1 pm leave for Ebo's game. Arrive Ebo's game at 2 pm. Dallas/Fort Worth traffic for ya. Knights battle but lose 9/8. Check on S&S's game....ended tied 4/4!!! Second game for Knights!!! It is a stressful game and lose 14/13. First and second loss for the Knights. Time now is 4:45 pm. Head home. S&S staying overnight at teammates....Ebo went with team to eat pizza and I head home to do laundry, straighten garage and pull weeds. Bed cannot come soon enough. More baseball tomorrow........first game 10:00 am.

No comments: