Saturday, May 21, 2011

So, So GRATEFUL!!

Take a look at this beast!! I know, it's a black thingy. But it's more than a black thingy. It's my new EXTERNAL DRIVE with all my pictures that were CORRUPTED/LOST....never ever to be found AGAIN....RESTORED!! My "hook-up"/awesome friend worked and worked and ran and ran program after program to no avail. I was so close to calling in someone to play "TAPS" as I would have to say goodbye to ALL my digital history and memories starting from 2004. But what to my amazement one day when my IM window popped up and a file was attached of a picture from long, long ago. I almost peed myself, well not really but you get the picture (ha..no pun intended!) Any way, I am over the moon and then some. Thanks awesome friend! You are a rock star!
Photobucket

No comments: