Wednesday, December 16, 2009

You Never Know When You Will Be Recognized!!

This evening, Bear received a call from our northern friends, Otto and Amy. Seems Amy was glancing through the Brookstone catalog and RECOGNIZED three boys. Of course, we haven't received the catalog for years so I ran to the computer and typed in Brookstone. Bear, Frack, Smack, and I were all huddled around the computer as I clicked my way through to the digital picture frames. This is what we saw...............


I then quickly dialed my friend Eileen, who took that picture two years ago. I didn't even ask how she was doing, just told her to get to her computer. How bossy of me??!!! But I did ask her how was she as her computer searched for the site. And then we both were laughing and the boys were asking how much do they get paid for their picture being used? KIDS!!!! Anyway, I had to share the best laugh of the day with you. Oh, I am getting a new laptop for Christmas and my blogging will improve. My old one is too slow and I get frustrated WAITING and then the dang thing will freeze on me and well, then I just give up. 2010 will be a better blogging year for me.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Cool! Miss you guys! Have a Merry Christmas!