Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Frick and Frack's First Day of School


Here are Frick and Frack's first day of school pix. Big 6th graders. They are in the GOLD pod this year but like last year different homerooms. Frick's teacher is due Aug. 30th and will return after Thanksgiving break so long term sub has been sitting in on class. Frack's teacher is great and he has chosen to play the trumpet. My Christmas gift now includes ear plugs-hee hee. Frick chose art instead of band which is just up his alley. They get themselves up, shower, and have breakfast all by themselves. Then it is time for ESPN SportsCenter. Then off to the bus stop just at the corner by our house around 8 am. They are very responsible about the school thing. Wish I could say that about their rooms and laundry!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can not believe how big Spencer and Sawyer are getting! They look so mature in the face. You know getting that teenage look. And Ethan is as cute as ever. Abby, your babies are growing up-Angelia

Sara said...

6th and 3rd grades!! How is that possible?! The boys are gorgeous, as I knew they would be. I will be scheming to have Avery marry one of them...
We miss you all a ton! I will be a regular blog reader! Love it!

Anonymous said...

This is so great. I love going on and reading. I feel like we're only a few steps away!!
Love you Auntie